Take a look at our
ThinkPads.com HOME PAGE
For those who might want to contribute to the blog, start here: Editors Alley Topic
Then contact Bill with a Private Message

FS: Misc older Thinkpads, Parts, Auto/Air adapter.

Use this Forum for the ThinkPad hardware you have for sale or want to buy.
Sorry, no commercial sellers allowed here without asking Bill
EasyMac308
Freshman Member

FS: Misc older Thinkpads, Parts, Auto/Air adapter.

#1 Post by EasyMac308 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:33 pm

Shipping is included in all prices, USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate. If you combine items and I can fit them into fewer boxes, I can drop the price accordingly.

---

T23
2647-4MU
PIII / 1.1GHz
256MB RAM
20GB HDD
DVD-ROM drive

This machine is in very good condition. The display is nice, and there's only some small scratches on the plastic here and there. The hinges are nice and tight. The keyboard is in very good shape, also (good feel, letters not worn off). The battery isn't worthless (I ran on it for a few minutes), but no promises. Comes with one power supply. The only issue of any significance is that I can't seem to get the DVD drive to pop out so I can swap it (the latch seems a little wonky). It has an XP Pro install on it currently, but the COA is for Win2k Pro. Asking $75 shipped (USPS Priority Flat Rate).

---

02K8668 Port Replicator (T2x, T3x series machines) - Decent shape, one power supply, $30 shipped.

---

08K6066 Media bay PATA hard drive adapter - works fine, nothing special to note. $25 shipped.

---

Genuine IBM AC/DC Auto/Air Combo Adapter 73P4502 for the older 16V machines (pre-T60). Hardly used, everything there, complete with zippered bag (which shows a little shelf wear). $50 shipped.

---

T42 Hanger Queen - 2373-82U - Missing battery, hard drive, caddy, RAM, fan, CD-Drive, keyboard, palm rest, etc. The bottom case has a chunk missing near the left side USB ports and on the front right near the HDD. I *believe* the screen is OK as this was a GPU failure case. Still has the 1.5GHz P4 in it and the modem card. Hinges are tight, XP Pro COA totally legible. $40 shipped.

---

570E
2644-5AU
PIII/450MHz
18GB HDD
192MB RAM
CD-ROM

Keyboard is missing the tab key, hinges are weak, BIOS battery is shot. There's a fair bit of wear on this one. I'm almost 100% positive the battery is dead. Comes with ultrabase, CD drive, one power supply, and a 3COM 10Mbps PCMCIA NIC with dongle. If I manage to find the floppy drive and my spare keyboard(they're around here somewhere... I think), I'll include them. Screen is decent. Has XP Pro on it currently, but no COA. $45 shipped.
EasyMac308
MCITP: EDA, MCSE NT, MCSE 2000, A+
Work: Thinkpad T410 / i5-650 / 8GB / 500GB / Win7 Ent x64
Personal: T60 (4:3) / T7200 / 4GB / 500GB / Ubuntu 12.04 <scrap built>
Retired: 570E, T20, T21, T23, T30, T40, T42, T43