Take a look at our
ThinkPads.com HOME PAGE
For those who might want to contribute to the blog, start here: Editors Alley Topic
Then contact Bill with a Private Message

FS: GREAT T60p UXGA FLEXVIEW ALL CAPS TYPING AWESOME

Use this Forum for the ThinkPad hardware you have for sale or want to buy.
Sorry, no commercial sellers allowed here without asking Bill
Bibin

FS: GREAT T60p UXGA FLEXVIEW ALL CAPS TYPING AWESOME

#1 Post by Bibin » Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:58 pm

So now that Apple has released what is in my eyes the first Mac worth its money in almost a decade, I may have to pare down my ThinkPad collection to fund its purchase. For that reason I present...

ThinkPad T60p

Type 2007
Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz
3GB DDR2 Ram
FireVL V5250 graphics with 256MB Vram
Has the T61 heatsink - keeps it cool and quiet. A copper shim has been installed instead of the thermal pad for the GPU, and the GPU idles at a comfortable 55C.
9-Cell battery in decent shape, gets about 4-5 hours on battery with medium brightness and constant web use
Keyboard has almost no shine
Palmrest and lid have IBM branding
Intel 5100 Wi-Fi
1600x1200 UXGA IPS display, IDtech. Has NO yellowing on the edges whatsoever. There are a few tiny dark dots about 1-2 pixels large in the center, and one slightly dark finger-sized "smudge" of darkness in the top-left. These barely affect use, and there are no dead pixels. Backlight is still fairly bright.

Comes with an OEM Lenovo charger.

Has an XP Serial on the bottom; I will deliver the laptop wiped clean or with a stock install of some linux distro, your choice.

Has a 64GB Crucial M4 Solid-State drive. You can subtract $20 from the price to substitute a 160GB 5400RPM drive.

I'm asking for $400, only because this machine is in tip-top configuration for its model and it's a very nice machine. If you think this is too high, PM me to negotiate.

I accept Paypal. I have over 380 positive eBay feedback, if it matters to you, both as a buyer and seller.

Bibin

Re: FS: GREAT T60p UXGA FLEXVIEW ALL CAPS TYPING AWESOME

#2 Post by Bibin » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:28 am

Bumpy-bump?