Take a look at our
ThinkPads.com HOME PAGE
For those who might want to contribute to the blog, start here: Editors Alley Topic
Then contact Bill with a Private Message

Positive feedback for FAIR Traders

Use this Forum for the ThinkPad hardware you have for sale or want to buy.
Sorry, no commercial sellers allowed here without asking Bill
pimpinainteasy

Re: Positive feedback for FAIR Traders

#2491 Post by pimpinainteasy » Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:20 am

I had a very positive experience buying an x61 from BobA. The machine is perfect, and he took the time to make it exactly conform to my picky specifications, all for a very low (perhaps too low) price.

When I received the laptop, I was surprised by how new it looks. It's absolutely pristine. BobA hadn't mentioned anything about the physical condition, so I had expected it to be pretty average, but it was far above my expectations.

And he was great about shipping it to my strange middle-of-nowhere address.

Thanks very much, BobA. I will be buying from you again.
now: T61p desktop, T60p walking around, X61 travel, T60 bedside (all running Ubuntu)
past: 701C, 365XD, T20, T22, T30, T40, T42, X40, X60

NoH

#2492 Post by NoH » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:12 pm

Bought a genuine HDD ultrabay adapter and a Intel Core 2 Duo T8300 2,4 Ghz for my T61p from TuuS, had a really positive experience! Everything was according to as he described, fair pricing, cheap and fast shipping. I can't ask for more really, I'll definitely recommend this seller to anyone!
Lenovo Thinkpad T61p - C2D T8300 @ 2,4 GHz - 4 GB DDR2 - Quadro 570m - 120 GB A-DATA SSD 510-Series + 1 TB WD 5400

vectorbundle

+++ TuuS +++

#2493 Post by vectorbundle » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:05 am

many thanks to TuuS for really great work on multiple occasions. fast, excellent service, very reasonable with price. not to mention a lot of help and advice.

EDIT: mods, please move to FB section where this belongs, posted here by mistake.

TuuS
Senior ThinkPadder
Senior ThinkPadder

#2494 Post by TuuS » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:15 pm

Thanks to NoH and Vectorbundle who both proved very fair to deal with. I'd highly recommend anyone do business with them.

Also thanks to JBuzzard for a very positive transaction.

Thinkpad Lover
BANNED

#2495 Post by Thinkpad Lover » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:02 am

Thank you to Forum member Twistero (Charles) from whom I purchased an x60T part. Fast shipping, well-packed and great communication. Highly recommended seller :thumbs-UP:
240, 380Z, 390X, 570E, 600x, 701C("The ButterFly"), 770, A20...22,31, G40,41,
R32,40,50,51,52, R60,61, SL410/510,T20...23,30,40...43, T60p UXGA,T61,T400,
TransNote, X20..24,31,40,X41T,X60,61,X60/61T, Z61t, W500

No PM's please. MY email [tigerinspring1@aol.com]

Thinkpad Lover
BANNED

#2496 Post by Thinkpad Lover » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:29 am

... About 2 months later the absent-minded professor (yours truly, Daniel) is catching up on Feedback...
bloovis wrote:Another recommendation for ThinkPad Lover, aka Tiger. The UXGA T60p he sold me looks like new and the price was great.
Thanks Mark. Enjoy your T60P Flexview there in rural Vermont. Excellent and friendly communication. Highly recommended buyer.

I should have another T60P UXGA Flexview arriving soon. Anyone in the market for a nice one, keep an eye on my listing here: http://forum.thinkpads.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=99974
alexander_s wrote:I have just installed a brand new fan in my T60p (P/N 41W6403, FRU 41W6407) courtesy of Daniel and now have to look twice to make sure machine is running, since it is so quiet after replacement. Also got a nearly new X41 tablet main battery, so I should be good for awhile. Highly recommend as seller!
Thanks Alex! for an easy transaction with lightning fast payment. Anyone with a noisy fan: I have a couple more Brand New T60 fans available here: http://forum.thinkpads.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=97374
JohnD. wrote:This is for ThinkPad Lover.

Daniel is a great person to deal with and he has a huge heart!

I purchased different items from him including a IPS panel for my T60 (15”), a Mini Dock Series 3 + for my W510 (or W410i…not sure if it fits), a battery for my T61p (or T500 that is coming soon…I think it fits it but not sure), a new replacement lid for the T60 incase it ever needs one, two keyboards (blue bumper) for the T60 series, one keyboard for my T43 (again blue bumper) .

Daniel was very understanding of my money issues and worked with me. He is a gentleman through and through! I highly recommend him to anyone that wants to do business with him. BTW, everything was packaged with care and layers of bubble wrap.

Take care,
John
What can I say about John? Very polite and respectful... a pleasure to deal with. A very chatty and friendly fellow! I've had a couple of separate transactions with him so far. Each time he followed through on his promise and time frame. Highly recommended buyer.
kge420 wrote:I have purchased a wifi card from Thinkpad Lover, Intel WM3B2200BG, and the card arrived quickly and in excellent condition. Daniel also went so far as to point me in the right direction for the drivers so that I could get my T40 up and running. I would definitely do business with him again and would not hesitate recommending his services.
Keith (kge420)
Very welcome, Keith. Keith has a big heart. He and his family have gone through some severe trials... "But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace" (Psalm 37:11, The Holy Bible) ... God is working in their hearts. Keep seeking Him through Jesus Christ our :bow: LORD (the only One worthy of Worship, the Only One I use the Bow smiley for).

You, your family, and friends there in NJ are in Pastor Daniel's prayers.
Soul_Est wrote:I purchased a Genuine Lenovo ThinkPad Battery 47++ from Daniel (ThinkPad Lover/Tiger Enterprises) and could not be happier with it's performance (12+ hours on idle @ 6.71W and 9+ hours active @ 8.31W).

Daniel did inform me that the battery had one cycle on it already which is in line with how I work in retail which really impressed me. He was also quite patient with me while I got the funds together to purchase the battery and again when there was an error in my mailing address and I paid for him to ship it via UPS instead of USPS (due to the ban on LI-ION batteries). Through it all he kept me updated on what was going on and very friendly and professional about it. The battery was shipped in enough foam and bubble wrap that it was hard to feel where the battery actually was inside which I really liked.

I would definitely do business with him again.

It was a pleasure and adventure dealing with Nolan LOL. Good communication and good follow-up. I originally shipped the battery via USPS, (U.S. Postal Service), a little before the USPS ban on international shipment of Li-Ion batteries: http://forum.thinkpads.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=104014 But the dude had an incomplete address posted at the payment website. So the battery went all the way to Toronto, and came back to me on 5/16/12, the exact day of the beginning of the USPS ban. I emailed Nolan and he apologized for the oversight and promptly supplied me with his complete address. Great- but now I had to figure out a way to ship him the battery via another carrier, (I am so used to using USPS for international shipments). Well, this was an opportunity to explore the world of UPS (United Parcel Service) international shipping... UPS cost a little bit more but still a reasonable amount for a 2 LB package, well-packed to Toronto. Good thing I'm close to the Canadian border here in New York, as I think distance into the Canadian provinces directly affects the cost calculation for UPS Standard Ground service- which includes fuel surcharges. So it cost a little bit more but the brown truck UPS guys drove that battery to Canada in exactly 2 days! Wow! :jhem:

If anyone needs an X200 battery, check here: http://forum.thinkpads.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=99121

I have some other buyers to say thank you to but I have to run now. I will check my records and add your names to this post else I will make another post soon. I am very grateful to you all.

So far, I have predominantly been a seller (and I want to thank Mr. Bill Morrow for that opportunity. Highly recommended Senior Forum administrator :thumbs-UP: )... but soon I will be doing more buying also. I want to encourage fair dealing on the forum. That's why it is so important for buyers to take a moment and leave positive feedback for sellers, especially when they have gone out of their way to answer your questions and accommodate your special needs. An attitude of gratitude is the sign of a mature and considerate person. Even if you decide not to buy something, it is considerate to send a quick message to any sellers you have contacted and let them know you changed your mind or decided to buy from someone else, especially when a seller has taken their valuable time to check through parts lists and inventory on your behalf! They may also have someone else interested in that part you decided not to buy, and don't know how to proceed... so don't " leave them hanging * " (foreign readers, see definition below). I want to especially encourage international buyers to leave a message when their package has arrived safely, especially small items shipped via USPS First Class Mail, which has limited tracking available. That is the considerate thing to do! And may sellers give an honest assessment of buyers they encounter (publicly praising the good ones and sharing good/not so good experiences with each other privately :wink: ), pointing out those who are especially reliable, trustworthy and easy to deal with, thereby encouraging more honesty and uprightness in the buying community.

Let us bring more courtesy, civility, consideration and respect into our communication and dealings on the Forum. In this way it will remain a great alternative to the dangerous world of Ebay and encourage more newbies to sign up and join. This will benefit everyone :!:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Definition: "leave me hanging"

Originating from high-fives. It's considered rude to not return a high-five when someone puts their hand in the air—there's no graceful way for them to lower it without someone returning their high-five. Their hand is left hanging in the air. So, whenever a person leaves another person in a situation where the first person is waiting for a response--and not getting it from the second person--it's referred to as being left hanging.
"Yo, dude, don't leave me hanging!"

Daniel,
the little YP/Teacher in NYC.
" The Best Teacher is a Lifelong Student. "

twistero

#2497 Post by twistero » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:04 am

Thinkpad Lover wrote:Thank you to Forum member Twistero (Charles) from whom I purchased an x60T part. Fast shipping, well-packed and great communication. Highly recommended seller :thumbs-UP:
Thanks! And let me recommend Daniel in return. :mrgreen:
X60 tablet 6363-P3U, 3GB ram, 128GB SanDisk Extreme SSD, SXGA+ screen, Intel 6300
T61 Frankenpad in 15 inch T60 body, UXGA LED-lit AFFS LCD, T9300, 6GB RAM, NVidia NVS140m, Intel 6205, 128GB Crucial M4 SSD, 1TB HGST HDD + eBay caddy in Ultrabay
701c butterfly, 75MHz 486DX4, 40MB ram, 1GB CF card

Pelikan3

#2498 Post by Pelikan3 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:36 pm

Many thanks to ctoph0 for selling me an X201 in excellent condition.

Great packaging, clear communication and a very pleasant experience on the whole.

automobus

#2499 Post by automobus » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:34 pm

I bought a box full of stuff from Bill Z. That was the most space-efficient packaging job I have ever seen. And fast to ship.

I bought memory from ThinkPadophile. A pleasure to deal with you. Fast to reply to messages, and very polite.

Thank you.

spuddog

#2500 Post by spuddog » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:27 am

Bought an x6 dock from projanen, everything works fine. Quick shipping.

Spuddug

Des

#2501 Post by Des » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:18 pm

My T60 was running a bit hot so I decided to upgrade some.
Bought a 41W6407 heatsink and Fan and a T7200 cpu from Thinkpad Lover, one of the best buying experiences I've had online in a long time. Prices were very good, communication was excellent and the parts are as described and as ordered.
Really happy with how things went and I will definitely look to him again for any future upgrades and needs.

--dES

eb

#2502 Post by eb » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:15 am

I want to post positive feedback for Thinkpad Lover.

Daniel sent me an x61s. Email communication was very fast and very professional. When the computer arrived, I was amazed at how carefully he had packed it. Believe me, those of us who live in Alaska appreciate protective packaging a great deal, and this really was an exceptional job! The computer was exactly as described, maybe even a little bit better. It functions flawlessly.

I would do business with Thinkpad Lover again, with perfect confidence and without the slightest hesitation.

And while I'm at it, I'd like to thank Bill and the moderators for making such a fine site available, and the knowledgeable posters who've helped me on several occasions.

Eric (now with three Thinkpads in the house)

CanadianDude
Sophomore Member

#2503 Post by CanadianDude » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:27 pm

Big thanks goes to Tuus

I bought a titanium Z61t from him. Well packed, FAST shipping, and item exactly as described. Cannot ask for a better buying experience.

Thinkpad Lover
BANNED

Positive feedback for FAIR Traders: Land of the Midnight sun

#2504 Post by Thinkpad Lover » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:51 pm

Des wrote:My T60 was running a bit hot so I decided to upgrade some.
Bought a 41W6407 heatsink and Fan and a T7200 cpu from Thinkpad Lover, one of the best buying experiences I've had online in a long time. Prices were very good, communication was excellent and the parts are as described and as ordered.
Really happy with how things went and I will definitely look to him again for any future upgrades and needs.

--dES
Thanks Des, for a smooth and easy transaction, and excellent communication. And glad to hear the laptop is running a lot cooler and smoother.

If anyone else needs CPU's, check me via email. I may also have a Brand New Genuine Lenovo T60/p Fan/heatsink assembly left. Check here:
FS: Memory,Drives,Docks,KB,WIFI,Battery,AC,SXGA+ LCD
http://forum.thinkpads.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=97374
eb wrote:I want to post positive feedback for Thinkpad Lover.

Daniel sent me an x61s. Email communication was very fast and very professional. When the computer arrived, I was amazed at how carefully he had packed it. Believe me, those of us who live in Alaska appreciate protective packaging a great deal, and this really was an exceptional job! The computer was exactly as described, maybe even a little bit better. It functions flawlessly.

I would do business with Thinkpad Lover again, with perfect confidence and without the slightest hesitation.

And while I'm at it, I'd like to thank Bill and the moderators for making such a fine site available, and the knowledgeable posters who've helped me on several occasions.

Eric (now with three Thinkpads in the house)
What a privilege that the first post of a member since 2007 would be Positive Feedback for me in 2012. Thanks, Eric, for the terrific feedback here and kind words via email. I know it's a success when the wife is happy :) And I'm glad you appreciate my ingenious packing job. I took an hour, but I was experimenting with future techniques for double boxing/reinforcing and waterproofing packages to snowy Alaska LOL

Eric ("eb") was a pleasure to deal with. He's very easy-going, pleasant and communicative... You know, Eric, one day I would love to travel to rugged and beautiful Alaska, where (as you reminded me), it doesn't get dark this time of year. I remember as a child being fascinated and dreaming about Alaska and collecting brochures from some of the major cruise lines which offer tours to that beautiful and enchanting land. One day soon I must take a trip to see the grizzly bears, humpback whales and at least 1 of the 100,000 glaciers in the "Land of the Midnight sun" :)

P.S.: If anyone else is looking for a good, solid, reliable, inexpensive little laptop, check here- I may have one of the x61 ultraportables left:
FS: 15" T42 SXGA+ Flexview, x41T,T43,R52,T61, x61,Z60m, Z61T
http://forum.thinkpads.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=98420

Daniel.

hwattys

#2505 Post by hwattys » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:47 am

Good dealings with Tuus. Bought a classic 755CX from him. It was meticulously packed and true to his word in every respect. I have it up and running just fine thanks.

TuuS
Senior ThinkPadder
Senior ThinkPadder

#2506 Post by TuuS » Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:21 pm

hwattys wrote:Good dealings with Tuus. Bought a classic 755CX from him. It was meticulously packed and true to his word in every respect. I have it up and running just fine thanks.
Thank you my friend :)

I'm just thrilled that it has a home. I will miss it, but I don't really have time of the old classics anymore so it was just sitting in a box. Glad you're enjoying it, it's a nice piece of history.

ps. George (ajkula66) looks like he's thinking about selling his butterfly, I'd buy it myself, but I know it will only sit in a box... you should talk to him if you're interested.

Thinkpad Lover
BANNED

Re: Positive feedback for FAIR Traders: x61s fan

#2507 Post by Thinkpad Lover » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:24 pm

dc_slim wrote:Thanks to Daniel for all the information, and for selling me a new fan. It's got my machine working again! Switching it out with the old one wasn't all that hard. Not as much surgery involved as some of the other posts indicated.
--->Full thread: WTB: Fan for X61s) http://forum.thinkpads.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=104369
Very welcome, Dan ("dc_slim"). And thanks for an easy, pleasant transaction, excellent communication and prompt payment. Anyone in need of a fan check my listing here:
FS: Memory,Drives,Docks,KB,WIFI,Battery,AC,SXGA+ LCD : http://forum.thinkpads.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=97374
I have fans for many models, including T20 series, T40 series, T60, R60, T61, R61, T400, SL500, T500, X41, x60 and x61 series. Don't have time to list everything, so check me by email (see signature below).
lynch1234 wrote:Another positive experience with ThinkPadlover (Daniel). Got a 6 cell x200 battery. Not much to add to the other feedback. Item exactly as described. Great Communication, very fast shipping and a fair price to top it all!

Thanks again,
lynch1234
Very welcome. And thank you for being a great buyer. Anyone in need of a New, Genuine x200 battery, check my listing here: x200,x60 Tablet,x61,T42,T60,R60,T61,R61,T400 BATTERY: http://forum.thinkpads.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=99121

Thanks to many others who have purchased from me recently, and for supporting the (often difficult and dangerous) work we are doing here in NYC. Your purchases are helping a lot of people.

A special shout-out to:
mattth (very trustworthy repeat buyer, easy to deal with)
thetimerider(excellent repeat buyer)
npish (good communication & follow-up)
norm39 (very friendly, nice and considerate email thank you after receiving his item)
Easy Wind (Thanks Todd-meister, for being a great repeat buyer, friend, supporter and helper against trolls LOL :wink:
Todd always sends me a nice thank you upon receiving his item).

Nice to have an attitude of gratitude ...

"And it came to pass, as [the Lord] went to Jerusalem, that He passed through the midst of Samaria and Galilee. And as He entered into a certain village, there met Him ten men that were lepers, which stood afar off: And they lifted up their voices, and said, Jesus, Master, have mercy on us. And when He saw them, He said unto them, Go shew yourselves unto the priests. And it came to pass, that, as they went, they were cleansed. And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice glorified God, And fell down on his face at His feet, giving Him thanks: and he was a Samaritan. And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed? but where are the nine? There are not found that returned to give glory to God, save this stranger. And He said unto him, Arise, go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole." (Luke 17:11-19, The Holy Bible)

Thank you to those who came back to say thank you. May you receive an extra Blessing from the Lord :thumbs-UP:

Anyone in need of prayer, counseling, God's Blessing of peace, feel free to email me. (see signature below)... Besides selling Thinkpads, I have a Gift to share.

Blessed to be a Blessing,
Daniel,
the little YP/ Teacher in NYC.

emtee3511

#2508 Post by emtee3511 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:21 pm

Thank you very much to Thinkpad Lover for the excellent transaction. My small purchase was extremely well packed and shipped lightning fast -- Couldn't Be Better :)
emtee3511
X201 3680-AL6 + X200 7459-BW3 (Glossy)
+ X1 Carbon-Gen 6 20KH-002JUS + X1 Carbon-Gen 3 20BS-S22-A00
+ X1 Carbon-Gen 3 20BS-S22-A00 + X1 Carbon-Gen 3 20BS-S0Y-500
+ X1 Carbon-Gen 2 20A8-SOU-U00
+ W520-4276-37U + P51s 20JY-000AUS

unix_joe

#2509 Post by unix_joe » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:25 pm

A great thanks to JohnD (http://forum.thinkpads.com/memberlist.p ... le&u=41892) for a smooth transaction and a great deal on a X120e http://forum.thinkpads.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=104911. Communication was prompt, shipping was VERY quick (arrived in two days), packaging was excellent (new Fedex laptop shipping box) and the laptop itself is like new. This is the kind of transaction that makes our community strong at Thinkpads.com. I hope to do business again.
unix_joe
Me: ThinkPad Z13 - Debian Stable KDE
Wife: ThinkPad Z16 - Pop!_OS
Kids: ThinkPad X280 - Debian Stable Gnome
TV: ThinkPad P14s - Debian Stable

emtee3511

#2510 Post by emtee3511 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:09 pm

Thanks to khtse for a great deal on an Intel X25-M 160gb SSD -- carefully/safely packed and super-quick ship made for a perfect transaction :)
emtee3511
X201 3680-AL6 + X200 7459-BW3 (Glossy)
+ X1 Carbon-Gen 6 20KH-002JUS + X1 Carbon-Gen 3 20BS-S22-A00
+ X1 Carbon-Gen 3 20BS-S22-A00 + X1 Carbon-Gen 3 20BS-S0Y-500
+ X1 Carbon-Gen 2 20A8-SOU-U00
+ W520-4276-37U + P51s 20JY-000AUS

basketb
ThinkPadder
ThinkPadder

#2511 Post by basketb » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:41 pm

+1 for Tuus. Bought a T61 system board from him. Shipped quickly and well protected.

ajkula66
SuperUserGeorge
SuperUserGeorge

#2512 Post by ajkula66 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:08 pm

Catching up to report on (fairly) recent pleasant dealings with:

erik

exTPfan

gb

glbradford

molecularman

Totoro-kun

TuuS

As usual, no disappointments here... :thumbs-UP: ...thank you one and all.
...Knowledge is a deadly friend when no one sets the rules...(King Crimson)

Cheers,

George (your grouchy retired FlexView farmer)

One FlexView to rule them all: A31p

Abused daily: T520, X200s

PMs requesting personal tech support will be ignored.

ms5133
Sophomore Member

#2513 Post by ms5133 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:54 pm

Thanks Daniel (Thinkpad Lover) for a nice T60 Keyboard bezel. Quickly expedited and expertly packed
T61/T60/R50E/A22P/A20M/600X-1/600E/600/760ED-3

spuddog

#2514 Post by spuddog » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:09 pm

Bought some ram from Thinkpad Lover. everything works fine.

Thanks
Scott

CanadianDude
Sophomore Member

#2515 Post by CanadianDude » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:21 pm

Thanks to akjula66 for selling me an excellent T400. Shipped fast, amazing to deal with!

Thinkpad Lover
BANNED

#2516 Post by Thinkpad Lover » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:08 pm

ms5133 wrote:Thanks Daniel (Thinkpad Lover) for a nice T60 Keyboard bezel. Quickly expedited and expertly packed http://forum.thinkpads.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=104799

Very welcome, sir. Great communication and follow-up from an excellent repeat buyer.
emtee3511 wrote:Thank you very much to Thinkpad Lover for the excellent transaction. My small purchase was extremely well packed and shipped lightning fast -- Couldn't Be Better :)
Very welcome, madam. As always, nice, easy and pleasant to deal with.
spuddog wrote:Bought some ram from Thinkpad Lover. everything works fine.

Thanks
Scott
Very welcome, Scott. And thank you for an easy, pleasant transaction.

If anyone needs RAM, keyboards, keyboard bezels, hard drives, batteries or any other Thinkpad parts, just <Click> the 10,001 Thinkpad Parts link in my sig. or check my listing here:
FS: Memory,Drives,Docks,KB,WIFI,Battery,AC,SXGA+ LCD http://forum.thinkpads.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=97374

*** I now have available: LCD Panel: NEW (old stock), very bright & spotless. Genuine Lenovo LG Philips 15" 4:3 standard aspect SXGA+ (1400x1050 resolution) IPS FLEXVIEW LCD Panel for Thinkpad T60 or T60p- panel only, no LCD cable or inverter. Also works in 15" Thinkpad T42 or T43

Email for full details (see sig. below).
Daniel,
the little YP/Teacher in NYC.
"We had pizza in the Lion's Den :) "

BKthink
Freshman Member

#2517 Post by BKthink » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:19 am

Recently purchased a slew of T6xx items from TuuS. This man is a true asset to our community!

We exchanged a bunch of communications prior to the sale, and he gave solid information and input. Prices were fair, shipping was fast, packaging was fantastic and the items were exactly as described. In fact, I even got a complete history of each component.

Stupid me busted something during the install (not something purchased) and TuuS shipped me a replacement at no charge so I could get up and running. How cool is that! Now get this...I messaged him at like 1:30AM west coast time and he replied almost immediately from the east coast...part shipped out the same day.

Post-install I had some OS configuration issues and TuuS was right there to point me in the proper direction. This shows that he really stands behind his stuff and is genuinely interested in a successful final outcome.

Two thumbs up for TuuS!!

BK

"T60p project" | T7600 C2D @ 2.33GHz | ATI FireGL V5250 | T61p heatsink | 14.1" Boe-Hydis SXGA+ | 4965AGN WiFi | 2x2GB | 256GB Samsung 830 SSD | Win7 Pro x64

TuuS
Senior ThinkPadder
Senior ThinkPadder

#2518 Post by TuuS » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:11 am

BKthink wrote:Recently purchased a slew of T6xx items from TuuS. This man is a true asset to our community!

We exchanged a bunch of communications prior to the sale, and he gave solid information and input. Prices were fair, shipping was fast, packaging was fantastic and the items were exactly as described. In fact, I even got a complete history of each component.

Stupid me busted something during the install (not something purchased) and TuuS shipped me a replacement at no charge so I could get up and running. How cool is that! Now get this...I messaged him at like 1:30AM west coast time and he replied almost immediately from the east coast...part shipped out the same day.

Post-install I had some OS configuration issues and TuuS was right there to point me in the proper direction. This shows that he really stands behind his stuff and is genuinely interested in a successful final outcome.

Two thumbs up for TuuS!!

BK

Thank you BK, I'm glad I was able to help, with advice, the parts you needed, and the last minute emergency shipment to get your build back on track. I know all to well how one tiny little part can hold up a successful build, so thanks to our friends at usps, we were able to get you back on track in record time :)

I look forward to helping next time you want to do a custom build.

Thinkpad Lover
BANNED

#2519 Post by Thinkpad Lover » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:19 am

Positive shopping experience to report:

I bought a 2GB PC2-6400 Samsung memory module from Forum member RoxyRose :

Original topic here:

http://forum.thinkpads.com/viewtopic.ph ... 00#p678400

Memory was well-packed, shipped in an anti-static bag and works great. Good communication and an easy, pleasant transaction.

Thanks again,
Daniel.

RoxyRose
Sophomore Member

#2520 Post by RoxyRose » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:36 am

Thinkpad Lover wrote:Positive shopping experience to report:

I bought a 2GB PC2-6400 Samsung memory module from Forum member RoxyRose :

Original topic here:

http://forum.thinkpads.com/viewtopic.ph ... 00#p678400

Memory was well-packed, shipped in an anti-static bag and works great. Good communication and an easy, pleasant transaction.

Thanks again,
Daniel.
Thank you and thanks for being part of the community.
T43p 2.13ghz

Return to “Marketplace - Forum Members only”