thinkpads.com Support Community Forum Index Bill Morrow's thinkpads.com Open Forum - The Original Thinkpad Support Forum
Follow ThinkpadsForum on Twitter
 Support this forum, shop at newmodeus.com
  Support the forum, shop at newmodeus.com
Our oldest longest advertiser of parts for ThinkPads
LIVE LONG AND PROSPER
Goodbye, Mr. Spock, wherEVER you've gone..

If you've found this forum useful, please consider donating a dollar or two

It is currently Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:17 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:47 pm 
Senior ThinkPadder
Senior ThinkPadder

Original configuration: 2522-25U i5-540M(2.53GHz), 4GB RAM, 320GB now 100GB HD, 14.1in 1440x900, Intel HD Graphics, CDRW/DVDRW, Intel 802.11agn, WWAN upgradeable, Bluetooth, Modem, 1Gb Ethernet, UltraNav, Secure chip, Fingerprint reader, 6c, Win7 Pro 32

The original system board has been replaced, so the BIOS shows 2522-BH1, but the specs are as shown above. Everything is in good shape, and looks good. Very little wear on the keyboard, palm rest, etc., just a little wear on the corners of the case. Most of the Win7 COA is missing. You can read that it's for Win7, but the license key is missing. The hard drive currently has the Win7 recovery partition on it, so the system can be recovered to factory state from there.

The included battery, FRU 42T4911, is in good condition, with Lenovo power manager showing it holds 53.53Wh of 56.16Wh design capacity with a cycle count of 260. AC adpater included.

Don't have any pictures just yet, but as soon as my camera is charged, I will shoot some. Let me know if you want to see pictures, and I'll email them to you. Or, post some here later. Please PM with any questions or offers.

Asking for $155 plus actual shipping cost.