thinkpads.com Support Community Forum Index Bill Morrow's thinkpads.com Open Forum - The Original Thinkpad Support Forum
Follow ThinkpadsForum on Twitter
 Support this forum, shop at newmodeus.com
 Support the forum, shop at newmodeus.com
 The thinkpads support forum is now hosting legacy model ThinkPad driver and driver updates..
A link is provided in the MENUBAR just above for registered forum members only..

If you so wish:
Donate using PayPal

It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:59 pm 

I have a few thinkpads that I thought that I should give thinkpad.com members a shot at before they hit craigslist.
Here they are
R500: 1GB of ram, Core2Duo (2.26 I think but not sure) no HDD or caddy, or door, battery (does not work), no power adapter. I'm asking $100+ shipping but make an offer. Its a little beat up.
I have one older T60 and then one late T60
Early IBM T60: 1GB of RAM, 250GB HDD (No smart error but its an OLD drive, no guarantees on the drive. It seems like it might be messed up), Centrino Duo, Windows XP or 10, no battery. Has a fingerprint scanner. Its not mint but its in pretty good condition. The drive cover is missing. Asking $85 plus shipping
Late T60: Does not have IBM branding (Says thinkpad T series instead), and is near mint except on the cover where someone put there phone. It is barely used, it did not come out of the box until 2011 and then sat around after we got new laptops. It has Centrino Duo, no hdd, caddy, door, or battery. 1GB of ram. ATi graphics. There is a small sticker on the lid (numerical sticker for ID purposes). For this one im asking $115 plus shipping but if you have a offer let me know, I would really like this one to go to someone who cares about thinkpads.
R60: 60GB HDD (no guarantees, it seems messed up), 1GB of RAM. Running Windows XP or 10, your choice. Nothing is missing, its not in mint condition but its in decent condition. Asking $120 plus shipping.
Z61t: I dont see a ton of these, so once again I would like it to go to a thinkpads.com member. 1GB of RAM, No HDD, caddy, or door. No battery. It has Centrino duo for the CPU. This one has 2 odd and large chips around the docking station port. Im asking $80 but make an offer.
I have 2 L412s. One has a battery, ram and a hdd, and the other is missing all of those.
Nearly complete L412: 2GBs of RAM, 120GB HDD, and Windows 7. i5 CPU. Its missing the bottom cover. Not mint but pretty good condition. Battery holds a decent charge. Asking $170 plus shipping.
Less complete L412: No HDD, No RAM, No bottom cover, No battery. i5 CPU. $120 OBO plus shipping.

NO POWER ADAPTERS OR OTHER ACCESSORY(s) INCLUDED
So just to recap:
R500, (2)T60s, Z61t, R60 and (2) L412s, all prices not including shipping. If you have any questions or want pictures PM me. Thanks

Also: I don't ship to Alaska or Hawaii(If you want it brought to Hawaii, you can pay for my plane ticket and ill gladly hand deliver it. :D )
Payment is PayPal only.
Shipping is USPS only

Last edited by jmar896 on Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:26 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:29 pm 

I forgot to say the R500 palmrest is lifting up a little in the corner. I think its related to it not having a hard drive dooe but im not 100% sure.
Please dont hesitate to make an offer Id like to make a deal. The worst I can say is no.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:42 pm 
Senior ThinkPadder
Senior ThinkPadder

Do bear in mind that if you're offering these machines with W7 installed, you must provide a matching COA or a proper installation key. Otherwise, they can not be sold on the forum.

Best of luck with the sale.

Cheers,

George (your grouchy retired FlexView farmer)

Running Linux while collecting SSDI: A31p, T42p

Abused daily: R60F, R500F, T60, T61, T410

For sale: T601 QXGA FrankenPad

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:09 pm 

ajkula66 wrote:
Do bear in mind that if you're offering these machines with W7 installed, you must provide a matching COA or a proper installation key. Otherwise, they can not be sold on the forum.

Best of luck with the sale.

They have keys but not COAs. They were volume licensed by the company's I bought them from. They all have xp coas on them except for the l412 and the r500

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:21 pm 
Senior ThinkPadder
Senior ThinkPadder

jmar896 wrote:
They have keys but not COAs. They were volume licensed by the company's I bought them from.

Well, then you can NOT sell them here offered with W7.

Cheers,

George (your grouchy retired FlexView farmer)

Running Linux while collecting SSDI: A31p, T42p

Abused daily: R60F, R500F, T60, T61, T410

For sale: T601 QXGA FrankenPad

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:39 am 

ajkula66 wrote:
jmar896 wrote:
They have keys but not COAs. They were volume licensed by the company's I bought them from.
Well, then you can NOT sell them here offered with W7.
You've got PM!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:32 am 

Fixed
Windows 10= Windows 10 Beta
Windows XP=Windows Xp professional
if you want a linex distro loaded I have a bunch that I could load.
The L412 has a 7 coa
If you want a machine that runs linex but doesnt have a hard drive I can make a live disk for $5