Take a look at our
ThinkPads.com HOME PAGE
For those who might want to contribute to the blog, start here: Editors Alley Topic
Then contact Bill with a Private Message

T61 NVidia 140m with 10.8.3: Extensions and DSDT

OS-X on ThinkPads
hdcell

Re: T61 NVidia 140m with 10.8.3: Extensions and DSDT

#31 Post by hdcell » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:24 pm

Thank you unbehagen for your good instruction.

I am using the files you provided and my Hackintosh 10.8.3 is working now.

What is working:
Ethernet
Audio

What is not working:
Graphics:
+ I cannot change the Display resolution; stucked with
+ No QE/CI
+ Within "System Information"/Graphics, my information is as:
- Type: GPU
- Bus: Built-in
- Vendor: Intel (0x8086)
- Device ID: 0x2a02
- Revision ID: 0x000c
- Kernel Extension info: No Kext Loaded
- Display:
Display:
Resolution: 1280x800
Pixel Depth: 32 bit color (ARGB8888)
Main Display: Yes
Mirror: Off
Online: Yes

P/S:
May be because my T61 is using NVDIA as the Graphics Card.
When I searched around on google, I guest that my graphics card could be (GMA965 0x2a02)??
I tried (my best) to read info from IORegistryExplorer and tried to edit your DSDT.aml but it is out of my current ability.
Could you please suggest me which modification I could make ?

unbehagen

#32 Post by unbehagen » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:53 am

You probably won't be able to use mountain lion on a T61 with a X3100 GPU. According to http://www.projectosx.com/forum/index.p ... st&p=30170 :
The only 64bit kext for X3100 is from OS 10.6.2 and was buggy so why Apple decided not continue this line. More recent systems have only 32-bit for this card.
You can place this old 10.6.2 kext into ML 10.8.3 but do not expect it will work 100%.

hdcell

#33 Post by hdcell » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:52 am

Thank you unbehagen.

I also came to the same conclusion after a week trying days and nights for the graphics card to work.

I revert to 10.6.8. Because I use my laptop not only to work but also to watch movie.

:D

clemsyn

#34 Post by clemsyn » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:33 am

Thanks to this, I have Mountain Lion 10.8.4 working great :)

A few things I noticed is that when I tried to disable the lowest State of the GPU, it still continued to go to the lowest settings causing lags. I tried every AppleGraphicsPowerManagement.kext and even as it detected my GPU and was loaded, it still went to the lowest settings while it was disabled. Then I realized that there was an issue in the injection of the GPU in DSDT cause it was not reading the NVCAP that was set in the DSDT. It was like the GPU was not injected at all in the DSDT. So I fixed the issue in the DSDT with proper EDID settings and etc... and WHOALA!!!, it detects the proper NVCAP that I set and also throtlles accordingly as set in the AppleGraphicsPowerManagement.kext. It is now very smooth :)

Now I have a core2duo t7300 at 2ghz being detected by HWMonitor at 1.81ghz max but "About This Mac" detects it at 2ghz. I believe the bootloader detects the lowest Frequency set by the bios if SpeedStep is enabled and so this is detected by HWMonitor, so the frequency is actually throttling during use if SpeedStep is enabled. The only way to get the "About This Mac" speed and HWMonitor to detect the same 2 ghz speed is to DISABLE Speedstep but enable "CPU Power Management" in the bios. Then both will have the same value and it throttles. For me, I enable the SpeedStep cause I also undervolted my t7300. I also injected the Cstates in my DSDT.

Here is my DSDT for T7300 undervolted and CST injected with all the fixes in GPU
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xb2y83ros5f7f ... rT7300.zip

Here is a DSDT for other CPU's with GPU fixes
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bzyp67tuv127b ... ervolt.zip

clemsyn

#35 Post by clemsyn » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:19 pm

Ok, I updated my DSDT for the T7300 and now it is undervolted and utilizes 543 mhz speed as lowest speed. I undervolted the low speeds to 700mv it is read at 850mv by Coolbook. Max voltage is at 1.06mv. These settings definitely cooled down my laptop. Also, speedstep has to be enabled in the bios. If it is not enabled, the minimum speeds defaults to 1.2ghz instead of 543 mhz.

clemsyn

#36 Post by clemsyn » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:45 pm

NEW DSDT :)

Here are the changes I made

1. Enabled VGA output so we can use LCD and VGA out etc...
2. Enabled FAN control and edited FakeSMC.kext to detect fan speed.

Here are the files for the users who have T7300 CPU and want to undervolt.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cuocv02hgpnts ... T7300t.zip

Here are for users who have a CPU other than t7300

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r9fyrhnhuxhn2 ... forT61.zip

I also included a DSDT with auto fan control who doesn't want to use my edited fan control :) Would appreciate a feedback. Thanks.

Also, new VoodooHDA

1. Used 2.8.4 version and fixed pin configuration to keep internal microphone working after sleep and better microphone audio quality when using facetime :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xijl2di3923qr ... A.kext.zip

duo

#37 Post by duo » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:49 pm

unbehagen wrote:I played around with my T61 (model 6458-W4B/6458-CTO, 15.4", Nvidia 140m, 1680x1050, Core2Duo T7300 2.00GHz, firewire, card reader, fingerprint reader) and nearly everything is working in Mountain Lion 10.8.3. Of course, the Intel WiFi is not supported, you have to flash a BIOS without whitelist and replace the card with an Atheros or something compatible with ML. I put together a ZIP file with my Extensions and the DSDT I patched.

The machine replaced my old T60p with 10.6.8. It really feels faster than the old setup and works well for my everyday computer scientist use.

What is working:
  • GPU (QE/Cl, brightness slider through DSDT edit, resolution control, no graphics glitches with special version of VoodoTSCSync)
  • Touchpad, Trackpoint (VoodooPS2Controller with UltraNav)
  • Automatic fan control (press ThinkVantage button for turbo mode, press again to switch back to automatic mode)
  • Sound (even microphone works, some VoodooHDA configuration changed in kext, AppleHDA disabled in DSDT)
  • Card Reader (VoodooSDHC)
  • Bluetooth (DSDT edit to power on Bluetooth on every boot and resume)
  • Battery (with VoodooBattery and alternative versions of AppleACPIPlatform and IOPCIFamily)
  • No CMOS reset (only with patched AppleRTC)
  • Second HDD in Ultrabay adapter (I use two SSD, works like a charm)
  • Fingerprint reader (use AuthenTec TrueSuite)
  • Native SpeedStep appears to be working including C-States (some DSDT edits)-set Speedstep to automatic in BIOS!
[/color]
Working with minor problems:
  • GPU power management is a bit slow. Sometimes it takes half a second for the GPU to throttle up. I tried patching AGPM.kext, but it doesn't seem to change anything. AGPM loads fine and pops up in console from time to time, but it doesn't seem to influence GPU clock speed - you can use HWMonitor to monitor frequencies. They do change, but my guess is that this is done by the BIOS. UPDATE: I think I found a solution, see updated AGPM.kext below.
  • Sleep sometimes crashed on my machine but is still pretty usable on my system
  • USB ports are powered off during sleep, so the Fingerprint reader needs a couple of seconds after wakeup which is quite annoying (I edited DSDT already, but can't get the ports to stay on or initialize faster after sleep)
  • Connected VGA cable is only detected after sleep or reboot
  • Ethernet (cable detection is quirky, Intel 1000e kext)
  • CPU speed is detected as 1.81Ghz by some tools. I can't tell if it's really running at that speed (FSB/multiplier detected wrong by Chameleon maybe?)
  • Keyboard including volume buttons, most Fn-combinations not working (Some DSDT edits, but couldn't get everything to work properly)
  • iMessage (only with credit card in apple account, use current Chameleon)
[/color]
What is not working:
  • Intel WiFi (get Atheros/Broadcom card and patched BIOS)
  • Modem
[/color]
Not yet tested:
  • Docking station
  • Firewire (but shows up in system profiler)
  • Cardbus
Instructions:
Install contents of SLE.zip to /System/Library/Extensions using some kext utility. Install latest Chameleon with iMessage fix. Copy DSDT, SMBios.plist and chameleon configuration to /Extra. I hope I did not forget anything. If something is missing, please let me know. Unfortunately I don't have time to help you if you encounter any problems with the files but I wanted to share them anyway to give others a starting point. I'm not sure if IOPlatformPluginFamily and JMicronATA are needed.

Download:
Download, Mirror,Mirror 2
Edit: I Forgot to include Intel E1000 for ethernet: Download E1000e only, put in /S/L/E with files from other package. I also added an updated AppleGraphicsPowerManagement.kext. Please download this as well, install it in S/L/E and change the Mac version in /Extra/smbios.plist to MacBookPro6,1 (you can use champlist oder Chameleon Wizard).

Please let everyone know if this works for your system - include model number and/or your system specs. If you have a solution to the problems mentioned above, please share your thoughts.

Thank you for the files, i've managed to install mountain lion using myHack. Unfortanately the dsdt doesn't quite work. Only fingerprint reader works, bluetooth doesn't work, neither lan. What i didn't try is replacing all the kext with the ones supplied by you. Can you please tell me what should I do to get what i can working
Thinkpad T61, T9300(2.5GHz, 6Mb Cache, 800MHz FSB), 14.1inch(1440x900), 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD,Nvidia Quadro 140M, Bluetooth,Fingerprint Reader, Dual Boot W7 Pro - 10.8.5

Madara-san
Freshman Member

#38 Post by Madara-san » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:14 pm

Bluetooth is killed by 10.8.5. I tried to revert the 10.8.4 IOBluetoothFamily.kext, and that not worked. But it's also an issue on real Macs so maybe Apple's fault.

For the ethernet, use Intel e1000 kext from the first post, that worked for me!
ThinkPad T61p - C2D T9300 - Quadro FX 570m - 4GB DDR2-667 - Mac OS X 10.9.1

duo

#39 Post by duo » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:21 am

Madara-san wrote:Bluetooth is killed by 10.8.5. I tried to revert the 10.8.4 IOBluetoothFamily.kext, and that not worked. But it's also an issue on real Macs so maybe Apple's fault.

For the ethernet, use Intel e1000 kext from the first post, that worked for me!
Ethernet works but bluetooth still doesn't work even with the supplementary update to 10.8.5. Correction: Bluetooth is on but cannot detect any devices.Any ideas why?
Thinkpad T61, T9300(2.5GHz, 6Mb Cache, 800MHz FSB), 14.1inch(1440x900), 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD,Nvidia Quadro 140M, Bluetooth,Fingerprint Reader, Dual Boot W7 Pro - 10.8.5

unbehagen

#40 Post by unbehagen » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

I reverted to 10.8.4 BT files on 10.8.5 and it works for me. Not sure though what files I replaced, I think it was just the kext.

I just tried installing 10.9 on a cloned drive using myHack and the kexts and DSDT from my 10.8.5 installation. After some initial struggling, the last problem is that sometimes the Desktop crashes immediately, sometimes it crashes right after login and returns to the login screen. I believe this has to do with the GPU drivers, but I can't say for sure as I can't find any trace of these crashes in the log files. Did anyone else try to install Mavericks on a T61?

clemsyn, I tried your DSDT. Unfortunately, the undervolted DSDT does not work, although I have this very CPU. I get kernel panics at different stages of the boot process. Do you have any idea how I might be able to fix this?

Madara-san
Freshman Member

#41 Post by Madara-san » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:12 am

Yeah... bluetooth still not working after supplemental update. Unbehagen, please send me your bluetooth kext... Also, for some weird reason, firewire is not working on 10.8.5 too... Do you have any idea why?

And remember: I'm on a T61p with a Quadro FX 570m. My extras and dsdt here: http://www.speedyshare.com/Xk9JT/Extra.zip

unbehagen

#42 Post by unbehagen » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:23 am

Here are my BT files (kext & Framework):
http://ge.tt/4dKFx3u/v/0?c
I hope they work for you.

I got another T61, this time it's a 14.1" with an integrated camera and a T7700. Interestingly, the routine in the DSDT that is supposed to enable Bluetooth actually seems to disable it on this model. After removing the routine from the DSDT, it works, but is off again after sleep. I can't figure out why the same thing works with the Thinkpad-ACPI drivers on Linux, but not on OSX.

I managed to get the camera working after some struggling. At first, I only had a black image from the camera. All it takes to get the T61 (and probably T61p) integrated camera/webcam to work in Mac OS is a tool called ManyCam. Start it, select the camera source and start Skype while ManyCam is still running. You can also use a software called Webcam Settings from the AppStore to adjust exposure and other parameters.

Edit: I also used this kext http://ge.tt/6IiB04u/v/0?c which makes OSX believe that the integrated camera is an iSight. Don't know if this is necessary, but it doesn't hurt to install this either.

Madara-san
Freshman Member

#43 Post by Madara-san » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:35 pm

Thanks! Yeah, bluetooth works properly now! :)

Just one thing: FIREWIRE is not detected. Do you have any idea why?

griven

#44 Post by griven » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:41 pm

Hi,

first of all I want to say thank you, great work guys. Since I am not completely new to the Hackintosh Scene (I started with Leopard on P4 Desktop Systems) I am quite new to Hackbooks. My first Hackbook was a T60 ATI1300 (with core2duo CPU) running Lion with QE/CI and working Sleep, Fan Control (dsdt). To install the T60 I mainly followed Silencers guide and since he retired I refined my Setup to get everything up and running (thanks to dong for his help on RadeonHD.kext to make it work under Lion 64Bit). With Mavericks on the floor it was time to replace my old T60 and so I bought a T61 with NV140M as a replacement. Following Unbehagens guide the T61 Mountain Lion setup was easily done and till 10.8.4 everything (even the Fingerprintreader) worked without any issue and so I decided to take it to the next level. Since I am a subscriber of Apples Developer Programm I was able to get my Hands on the Mavericks DP´s and so I decided to give it a shoot and install Mavericks on my T61 which worked more or less...

Now since Mavericks is released I decided to come back an take a look if someone has Mavericks running on the T61 since I have a few issues with Mavericks where I hoped to find help with I stumbled back into this thread....

what works:
+ OSX 10.9 Mavericks
+ QE/CI native (no GraphicsEnabler needed, no Flags needed)
+ Powermanagement/Speedstep (clemsyn DSDT)
+ AGPM (clemsyn DSDT + Patched AGPM from Unbehagen)
+ Bluetooth
+ WLAN (with AirPortAtheros21.kext and patched IONetworkingFamily.kext)
+ LAN
+ Brightness
+ Trim (trimenabler)
+ Sound (VoodooHDA)
+ Ultranav (Patched AppleACPIPlattform and PS2 Kext)
+ Battery incl. Ultrabay (Patched AppleACPIPlattform and SmartbatteryManager)
+ SDCard Reader (VoodooSDHC)

What does not work:
- Sleep (System Darkwakes after a few seconds and Crashes)
- FireWire (does not work under Windows too)

What I did/ what I use:
I created the OS Install USB Stick on my own (no Tool used, restored BaseImage.dmg, copied Packes over etc...) and installed Mavericks just like you would install ML oder Lion. after successful Installed I bootet up using the Stick, installed Chameleon (Chameleon Wizard) setup my smBios.plist according to the suggestions in this thread to MacBookPro6.1 and installed all necessary kext (FakeSMC, VoodooHDA etc...) and boom you're done Mavericks ist runnig. In further customization I added clemsyn DSDT (first the T7300 Version which fits my chip but causes Kernelpanics when entering lowest power state (undervolting?)) which make Speedstep and AGPM and also the FanControl running fine. Except of Sleep (I don´t really need the Firewire) my System runs fine and cool with Mavericks.

The only thing that´s really missing to make the setup a perfect Mavericks Hackbook is sleep and since I tried everything to get it to work I was not able to solve this Issue. Perhaps clemsyn or unbehagen one of you guys is able to help me get this done?

duo

#45 Post by duo » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:23 am

griven wrote:Hi,

first of all I want to say thank you, great work guys. Since I am not completely new to the Hackintosh Scene (I started with Leopard on P4 Desktop Systems) I am quite new to Hackbooks. My first Hackbook was a T60 ATI1300 (with core2duo CPU) running Lion with QE/CI and working Sleep, Fan Control (dsdt). To install the T60 I mainly followed Silencers guide and since he retired I refined my Setup to get everything up and running (thanks to dong for his help on RadeonHD.kext to make it work under Lion 64Bit). With Mavericks on the floor it was time to replace my old T60 and so I bought a T61 with NV140M as a replacement. Following Unbehagens guide the T61 Mountain Lion setup was easily done and till 10.8.4 everything (even the Fingerprintreader) worked without any issue and so I decided to take it to the next level. Since I am a subscriber of Apples Developer Programm I was able to get my Hands on the Mavericks DP´s and so I decided to give it a shoot and install Mavericks on my T61 which worked more or less...

Now since Mavericks is released I decided to come back an take a look if someone has Mavericks running on the T61 since I have a few issues with Mavericks where I hoped to find help with I stumbled back into this thread....

what works:
+ OSX 10.9 Mavericks
+ Bluetooth
+ LAN
+ Brightness
+ Trim (trimenabler)
+ Sound (VoodooHDA)

What does not work:

What I did/ what I use:
I created the OS Install USB Stick on my own (no Tool used, restored BaseImage.dmg, copied Packes over etc...) and installed Mavericks just like you would install ML oder Lion. after successful Installed I bootet up using the Stick, installed Chameleon (Chameleon Wizard) setup my smBios.plist according to the suggestions in this thread to MacBookPro6.1 and installed all necessary kext (FakeSMC, VoodooHDA etc...) and boom you're done Mavericks ist runnig. In further customization I added clemsyn DSDT (first the T7300 Version which fits my chip but causes Kernelpanics when entering lowest power state (undervolting?)) which make Speedstep and AGPM and also the FanControl running fine. Except of Sleep (I don´t really need the Firewire) my System runs fine and cool with Mavericks.

The only thing that´s really missing to make the setup a perfect Mavericks Hackbook is sleep and since I tried everything to get it to work I was not able to solve this Issue. Perhaps clemsyn or unbehagen one of you guys is able to help me get this done?

Can you please share your files here. Thank you!

Madara-san
Freshman Member

#46 Post by Madara-san » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:12 am

There are my files:

http://forum.thinkpads.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=111890

Just use them with myhack. Sleep should work OOB!

PS.: If your firewire is not working, then it seems like your fw connector is died. That happened to me, and I replaced the connector and now it's working fine under OS X and Windows too.

jzhang18
Sophomore Member

#47 Post by jzhang18 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:28 pm

griven wrote:Hi,
what works:
+ OSX 10.9 Mavericks
+ Bluetooth
+ LAN
+ Brightness
+ Trim (trimenabler)
+ Sound (VoodooHDA)

What does not work:
Please share your kext files for Mavericks
Really appreciated!!!
X61 T8300 4GB Lion 10.7.3
T61 T9300 4GB Mavericks 10.9.3
T61 T8300 4GB Mavericks 10.9.3
T61 T7500 4GB Mountain Lion 10.8.5
T61p T7700 4GB Mavericks 10.9.1
T61p T7500 8GB Mavericks 10.9.3
X201 i5-540M 8GB Mavericks 10.9.3
T410 i5-560M 8GB Mavericks 10.9.3
T420 i5-2520M 8GB Mavericks 10.9.3

Madara-san
Freshman Member

#48 Post by Madara-san » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:16 pm

jzhang18
Sophomore Member

#49 Post by jzhang18 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 am

"T61 with NVS140M -- flashing with middleton bios has high failure rate to brick the laptop because of buggy Nvidia GPU"
Is that true? because I saw all you guys use middleton bios before put OSX on it.

Any advise on flashing with middleton bios?
I plan to use bootable USB thumb drive with extracted iso files on it.
Disable Security Chip and enable Flash Over Lan.
After boot into DOS command, run FLASH2.EXE /U

For T61 with NVS140M (15.4 LCD). what else should I pay attention before flashing?
Really appreciated,

jzhang18
Sophomore Member

#50 Post by jzhang18 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:33 pm

T61 6457-6DU, 4GB RAM, 128GB ADATA SSD.

I used the latest MyHack to create Mavericks 8GB installation flash drive. Install it on T61. then copy and replace Extra folder with Madara-san package. run my Fix. reboot.

Upgrade to 10.9.1 online.

Then I go to S/L/E, delete ScreenPolicy.kext and AppleAcpiPlatform.kext. run my Fix. reboot

Finally, replace DSDT with clemsyn's DSDT in this forum

Now, pretty stable.

only shutdown seems a little bit slow. I will play with "sudo pmset hibernatemode 0" and delete sleepimage file to see it will improve a little bit.

Thanks to all the contributions in this forum, Happy New Year!!!

jzhang18
Sophomore Member

#51 Post by jzhang18 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:46 am

clemsyn wrote: Now I have a core2duo t7300 at 2ghz being detected by HWMonitor at 1.81ghz max but "About This Mac" detects it at 2ghz.
Everyone seems to have the same issue, my T7500 (2.2Ghz), Peak Frequency in HWMonitor shows 2.0Ghz. Multiplier is x11, so I can calculate the Front Bus is 181.81Mhz (not 200Mhz).

People with T7300 (2.0Ghz) , Peak Frequency in HWMonitor shows 1.8Ghz. T8300 (2.4Ghz) shows 2.2Ghz in HWMonitor. :roll:

Why we always lose 200Mhz for any kind of CPU???

I run Geekbench, Windows 7 shows 3946, While Mavericks shows 3519. I guess if I can pickup 200Mhz back in Mavericks. Geekbench Index will be the same in Mavericks as Windows 7.

Any suggestion?

jzhang18
Sophomore Member

#52 Post by jzhang18 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:23 am

clemsyn wrote:Thanks to this, I have Mountain Lion 10.8.4 working great :)

A few things I noticed is that when I tried to disable the lowest State of the GPU, it still continued to go to the lowest settings causing lags. I tried every AppleGraphicsPowerManagement.kext and even as it detected my GPU and was loaded, it still went to the lowest settings while it was disabled. Then I realized that there was an issue in the injection of the GPU in DSDT cause it was not reading the NVCAP that was set in the DSDT. It was like the GPU was not injected at all in the DSDT. So I fixed the issue in the DSDT with proper EDID settings and etc... and WHOALA!!!, it detects the proper NVCAP that I set and also throtlles accordingly as set in the AppleGraphicsPowerManagement.kext. It is now very smooth :)

Now I have a core2duo t7300 at 2ghz being detected by HWMonitor at 1.81ghz max but "About This Mac" detects it at 2ghz. I believe the bootloader detects the lowest Frequency set by the bios if SpeedStep is enabled and so this is detected by HWMonitor, so the frequency is actually throttling during use if SpeedStep is enabled. The only way to get the "About This Mac" speed and HWMonitor to detect the same 2 ghz speed is to DISABLE Speedstep but enable "CPU Power Management" in the bios. Then both will have the same value and it throttles. For me, I enable the SpeedStep cause I also undervolted my t7300. I also injected the Cstates in my DSDT.

Here is my DSDT for T7300 undervolted and CST injected with all the fixes in GPU

Here is a DSDT for other CPU's with GPU fixes
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bzyp67tuv127b ... ervolt.zip
clemsyn -- I am interested in how you did "undervolted your T7300", actually I just want to do the opposite way. make my T7500 run at full speed.
Really appreciated.

jzhang18
Sophomore Member

#53 Post by jzhang18 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:00 am

I found the solution to correct wrong front bus frequency by recompiling Chameleon boot loader.

http://forum.thinkpads.com/viewtopic.ph ... 0&start=90
Using Geekbench 64bit, Computer benchmark increases 150 - 200 points after using my new boot file. CPU temperature stays the same. :D

CoBrA2168

#54 Post by CoBrA2168 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:26 pm

clemsyn wrote:NEW DSDT :)

Here are the changes I made

1. Enabled VGA output so we can use LCD and VGA out etc...
2. Enabled FAN control and edited FakeSMC.kext to detect fan speed.

Here are the files for the users who have T7300 CPU and want to undervolt.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cuocv02hgpnts ... T7300t.zip

Here are for users who have a CPU other than t7300

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r9fyrhnhuxhn2 ... forT61.zip

I also included a DSDT with auto fan control who doesn't want to use my edited fan control :) Would appreciate a feedback. Thanks.

Also, new VoodooHDA

1. Used 2.8.4 version and fixed pin configuration to keep internal microphone working after sleep and better microphone audio quality when using facetime :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xijl2di3923qr ... A.kext.zip

Thank you so much for the updated VoodooHDA. This is the first one I've used that works after sleep mode!