Take a look at our
ThinkPads.com HOME PAGE
For those who might want to contribute to the blog, start here: Editors Alley Topic
Then contact Bill with a Private Message

Sold: Loaded X32 w/ IPS screen

Use this Forum for the ThinkPad hardware you have for sale or want to buy.
Sorry, no commercial sellers allowed here without asking Bill
plympton
Sophomore Member

Sold: Loaded X32 w/ IPS screen

#1 Post by plympton » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:19 am

Sold to a forum member - Enjoy!

Time to sell my Thinkpad X32 - it's the most loaded X32 you can get, so if you're
a) A fan of the X3x-series and
b) Hate the standard screen, and would love something nicer, then this is the machine for you!

History: I have had many X3x machines, and I built this after building another with the same screen (a XGA IPS screen from an X41 tablet). It was my backup machine, and hardly used. It includes the machine, power supply, and a pretty rare Kensington Wetsuit 2.0 neoprene case. The battery is green & 87% according to the toolbox, and holds a good charge. The COA is for XP Pro, and intact. I wiped & reloaded the machine, has a fully updated XP Pro SP3 install, Windows 7 Ultimate install (You provide registration), and a 120 GB storage partition.

There are minor wear marks on the machine, but cosmetically it's in great shape. The right-side palmrest cracked (as they all do), and was repaired & very strong. See high-res photos here for any details:

http://www.theimagedepot.com/p461426325 ... #h190f932d

Original Specs:
Product: ThinkPad X32 2672-KDU [change]
P M 755(2GHz),
512MB RAM, Now 2GB
80GB 5400rpm HDD, Now 160GB Samsung 5400 RPM
12.1in 1024x768 LCD, Now IPS/Flexview 1024x768
16MB ATI Radeon,
Intel 802.11abg wireless(MPCI),
Bluetooth/Modem(CDC), No Bluetooth radio
1Gb Ethernet(LOM), Secure Chip, IEEE 1394, 6 cell Li-Ion batt,
WinXP Pro <b>Now Partitioned 3 ways - XP, Win7Ultimate, Storage</b>

I'm desk-bound 99% of the time, so I don't need a 3.5 lb laptop anymore. Hopefully someone here can use it, and I don't have to sell to those ungrateful Craigslist folks. :-)

$200 + insurance + actual shipping.

Check my posts here, or feedback on eBay: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... k&items=25

-Dan